Fall is without a doubt my favorite time of year. I’m as basic as they come- pumpkin spice, boots, slouchy sweaters, mums on the porch, the whole nine yards.
So needless to say I go a little overboard with decorating my house for fall. I decided to put together a list of my favorite items for fall decorating. The best part is all of these items are on Amazon so they can be delivered to your front porch. You don’t even have to put down your pumpkin spice latte to order them. Major win. Did I mention almost every item is under $50 bucks? Yep, that’s right, you can decorate for fall all from your PJs and not spend a fortune. Your welcome.
- Bless This Home– I love this pillow for so many reasons but the main one is that is SEVEN DOLLARS!! Great for fall but could easily be used all year long.
- Lavender Bunch– The smell of fresh Lavender is incredible. But if you cant find any fresh stems this is the next best thing. Color is beautiful and it’s a full bouquet for a great price.
- Wooden Crates– These are great for front porch decorating! I also use them for kids toys in my living room. Very cute and practical usage. They come in 6 different colors so they are a perfect fit for any home!
- Barnwood Frame– This rustic window is made of recycled barn wood and has so much charm! Under $15 bucks!
- Knitted Throw Blanket– My favorite part of the weather cooling down is being able to curl up under a soft blanket and read a great book. This blanket is amazingly soft and comes in 7 different colors so you’re sure to find one you love.
- Pumpkin Pillows– Are these not the cutest pillows ever? I’m obsessed. Click here for the link to the first, second, and third pillow.
- White Pumpkins– These adorable pumpkins come in a set of 6 so you can put them all together or spread them around your house. No matter what they will brighten any room.
- Coffee table plant– I love plants around the house and this is the perfect coffee table or end table plant. It comes in plain green but also lots of other colors!
- Candle Sticks– Did you see these things? They really don’t need a description. They are beyond cute and under $35 dollars! I use these year-round and just love them.
- Mason Jar Candy Dish– This is the cutest candy dish I have ever seen and I just love it. Perfect for candy corn but obviously can hold any candy. Don’t miss this one!
- Fall Wreath– Although I think this could be the perfect fall wreath you could easily use it through winter as well. Handmade and beautiful. The ribbon comes in multiple color options.
- Fall Mason Jars– Perfect table decor or you could fill them with flowers. Perfect for any farmhouse!