My neighbor Brenda turned me on to these cookies and they are my new obsession. I’m not super good at baking cookies from scratch. I don’t know what it is about cookies in particular, but I’m no good. So when I saw how easy this recipe was, and how delicious it was, I was hooked!
You can make these cookies with literally any combination you can imagine. I went double chocolate because Jackson and I are suckers for chocolate. But your imagination is the limit with these bad boys.
Oh ya, its only 3 ingredients- WINNING!
- Your favorite chocolate cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick of butter- melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out small amounts of dough onto a prepared cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes