No description is really needed here. I mean the name says it all. I use this frosting all the time, and I mean all the time. Five ingredients, 15 minutes tops! Im not even going to go on- make it, taste it, and you will understand.
- 1 and ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz) block FULL FAT Cream Cheese (Sorry)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- In a mixing bowl beat your cream cheese until softened (about 45 seconds)
- Add your vanilla, salt, and sugar. Mix until combined
- Add in your heavy cream and whip until peaks form. About 2-3 minutes.