There are few things in life I will say I truly hate. But yall I truly, deeply. have an ugly hate for doing dishes. I’m working on it (not really). I just don’t want to do them. So if I can make dinner for my whole family using just one dish- girlfriend IM IN!
Not only is this recipe great because you only need one pan- its also quick. easy and super yummy!
About five minutes of prep then throw it into the oven and you’re done!
I’m currently obsessed with the Campbells oven sauces, you can use them on so many things so this is now a pantry staple for me. Hope you love it!
- 4- ½ in thick pork chops
- 1 tbsp pork rub (I use Cruz Pork Chop rub)
- 5-6 red potatoes diced into quarters
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- I package Campbells Oven Sauce- Classic Roasted Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Coat diced potatoes and carrots in olive oil and place on sheet pan
- Cook for 25 minutes
- Meanwhile season both sides of pork chops with seasoning
- After vegetables have cooked 25 minutes remove from oven and place pork chops on top
- Cover with Oven sauce and return to oven for 25-30 minutes or until pork is fully cooked.