I’m a firm believer that food can change your entire day. No matter how many bad meetings I’ve had, or arguments I’ve lost to a 1 year old, cheesy chicken spaghetti always turns my day around. The best part of this recipe is that most of the ingredients are pantry staples so it’s easy to whip up on short notice and makes great leftovers.
So whip this up for your family tonight and watch your troubles melt away like cheese. Trust me, you will be so happy you did.
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can Rotel (mild)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2½ cups cheddar cheese
- 1 rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 1 package Spaghetti (cooked)
- Dice Onion and bell pepper.
- Sauté Onion and bell pepper in butter until onions are translucent. Add mushrooms and continue to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add soups, Rotel, chicken broth, and ½ cup chicken broth, and 1 cup cheese and cook on low heat until cheese has melted.
- In a prepared casserole dish combine cooked spaghetti and shredded chicken. Pour sauce over and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!