Hey y’all, I’m Anna!
I’m a Southern girl from Texas doing life with my amazing husband of five years and our adorable son. He is seriously cute, I love him more than bacon.
During daylight hours I am in Oil and Gas sales, but once the sun goes down and I pull in the drive way I am a Mom who has absolutely no idea what I’m doing trying to cook, clean, laugh, and love my way through life. So I decided to share that with you. Feel free to judge.
OH we also have a dog, his name is Gunner, and he is an amazing snuggler.
Want more?? Well Ok….
- Ive never been a particularly good writer. Frankly, I suck at grammar so if that bothers you we can part ways as friends now.
- I have a total obsession with Reba Mcentire. Yes you read that right. The red hair, the kick ass accent, the whole schbang. If I ever met her I would literally ugly cry until someone carried me away.
- I have really bad hearing. Which makes me seem like a space cadet at times. Whenever I can’t hear someone, instead of asking them to repeat it like a logical human, my go to is to laugh out loud or simply say “I hear ya!” and smile like a moron. Its amazing I have friends at all.
- I firmly believe if it isn’t breathing you should monogram it.
- I LOVE to eat. Which is why I cook so much. But its way more about the eating. My dream vacation is to eat and drink my way through Italy.
- I hate traffic
- I have no talent to sing or dance, but if you give me 2 cocktails SHASH FIERCE COMES OUT. Ive yet to meet a dance floor that I can’t destroy.
- My husband is the greatest man I’ve ever met. He’s patient, kind, loving, and ridiculously handsome. My greatest accomplishment to date was getting him to marry me. Sucker.